Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wine, A Love Story






"Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy." -Benjamin Franklin


bday champagne at the Plaza Athenee in Paris- the stuff dreams are made of


Dear Wine,

I have loved you for many years, in all of your forms. Red, White, Pink and Gold bubbling glory, I've never discriminated against you, nor you towards me.

Last year, while we were on a break, I missed you terribly and thought of you often. When we reunited, I was scared our relationship had changed and you wouldn't taste the same or that my feelings towards you would be different. You didn't let me down and these days it seems our love is stronger, better than before. For I appreciate you so much more now. Before, I often took you for granted, always expecting you would be around whenever I wanted. Now when I see you, I cherish you and our time together. You never turn your back on me, especially after a tough day.

We've celebrated together, cried together, laughed together, you name it. You're a true friend and I am forever grateful for your loyalty. I will never again question the depth of our love. Thank you for always being there, I know I can count on you and you on me.

With deepest love and devotion,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Hate it? Indifferent? Have advice on today's topic? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails