Friday, March 12, 2010

Overheard at Chez Wile






7:34am 


As I was racing around this morning having just given LM a bath since he woke up soaked and quickly trying to throw some clothes on for myself before our babysitter arrives and I have to leave for work, all while my son cries out for breakfast that I'm clearly late on making. I glance over at our daschund mutt Chino as he snuggles back into our bed, head under the covers because clearly all this commotion has disturbed his morning sleep.

Me: "In my next life I want to come back as Chino."
Hubbs (calling out from the shower): "That would be like winning Powerball!"

This guy has the life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Hate it? Indifferent? Have advice on today's topic? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails