Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby, Maybe?

So my step-sister is in the middle of labor right now about to give birth. Which means that I am just a few seconds? minutes? hours? from being an aunt again. Before I had my son I would be both equally excited and terrified for my friend's and family before they gave birth, partly because it was such a mystery to me. Post delivery, I'm just excited for her because I know how drastically her life is about to change, in the best way possible. As I wait for the call from my Mom, all of my most positive thoughts are going out to her tonight as she awaits the arrival of her little boy, hopefully safe and sound. 

I'll be sure to share the good news once the little guy makes his debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Hate it? Indifferent? Have advice on today's topic? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails