Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Son Officially Hates Me.


 my guys 

So after the last 6 Months of doting, snuggling, cuddling, kissing, playing, feeding, rocking and carting my son around to all of his fun activities and playdates that I arrange for him- this morning he woke up and said one word that broke my heart in two, right on the spot.

"Dada."

I'm crushed.

Don't get me wrong, his Dad is pretty great but I have to admit that I'm a tinge jealous.

I'm also sad /proud/ excited/ amazed by how quickly he is growing up and that he said his first word today. It's incredible to me everyday how much he learns and is becoming more independent right before my eyes.

I love him so much it kills me.

So does however, the fact that he didn't say "Mama" first but I'm sure I'll get over it.
If I never do though, I'll be sure to give him guilt trips about it well into his adult life. :)

I keed, I keed. The wound is still fresh!

Really though, I'll be drilling it into his head, er I mean, we'll be practicing all day saying..... "Mama, Mama, Mama"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Hate it? Indifferent? Have advice on today's topic? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails